Welcome to the world of scents, “Aromatherapy”. The word Aromatherapy means different treatments by using various scents. One of the most luxurious and fruitful ways to take care of your body is through the different aromatherapy oils. These essential aromatherapy oils come in different scents like rose, lemon, lavender and peppermint. By adding these essential oils to one’s bath, by massaging or by inhaling directly, a person is relaxed and revived with full energy.
Aromatherapy products are used for different purposes. Whether it is a relaxing day with aromatherapy spa, a sensual bath with aromatherapy oils or simply to do away with all tension and fatigue, aromatherapy is the answer. In a gentle and beautiful way, these oils change your mood, remove your tiredness and even reduce anxiety. So we can simply say goodbye to medicines and all side affects.
The aromatherapy oils are aromatic scents that are taken from plants, flowers, trees, fruits, bark, grasses and seeds each having individual healing properties. There are about 150 essential aromatherapy oils. Nowadays aromatherapy products are highly used due to its special properties that stimulate the health in a soothing way. These essential oils are used in different ways like in aromatherapy soaps, candles, skin care, bath products and many more. So no matter what’s your style, these essential oils will surely work for you.
Scents and Aromatherapy
The different scents of aromatherapy are highly affected on our moods. These everyday fragrances and chemicals can bring us out of our blues in no time. So now we can be in complete control of our moods, emotions and temperaments. Studies have shown that each smell affects our mind and body in a certain way. So let’s take a quick look at the different kinds of aromatherapy scents and their wonder effect on us.
- Lemon-like smells, such as lemon grass, lemon balm, citronella and eucalyptus have an anti-inflammatory, calming, sedative and anti-viral effect.
- Lavender smells give a soothing effect putting us in a state of complete relaxation.
- Jasmine fragrance makes a person alert and attentive.
- Rose, rosewood, peppermint, myrtle, tea tree, sandalwood, patchouli, and ginger kills bacteria and energizes and vitalizes us.
- Clove, cinnamon, oregano, savory, and cumin are used in lip balms and cough drops. These aromatherapy scents stimulates the immune system and warms up the body. Perfect for the winters.
- Camphor, rosemary, sage, eucalyptus globulus and hyssop are generally used in wound healing and nail polishes.
- Lemon, orange, black pepper, pine oils, nutmeg and angelica have strong anti-viral properties and are very stimulating.
So we see that the different oils in aromatherapy helps us in diverse ways. So if you are planning to present something special and romantic to your sweetheart, then go for the different aromatherapy products. They are not only sensual and fragrant but also great health boosters. There are different aromatherapy gift baskets available to select from.
Capture the essence of different scents and make your world fantastic and beautiful.