Welcome to the romantic world of Love Quotations. Bringing together a rich and comprehensive collection of different quotes and sayings, this section takes you to a world where love speaks its own unique language. Love quotations are the spring of romance, compassion and true love that touches the heart leaving its footprints forever. Quotations are of many types like dream quotes, friend quotes, inspirational quotes, life quotes and many more.
Romantic love is best expressed by the words of inspiration and motivational quotations. Quotations on love, quotations on friendship and love sayings
are the best way to voice your feelings. Add the essence of roses
and flowers and bring out the fragrance of love in its full bloom.
Quotes are simple words conveying the meaning of a thousand words. Every quotation has a message hidden in it. Like business quotations will inspire you with new ideas to work better, same way love quotes and song quotes give words to the emotions of the heart.
Giving expression to each emotion of the heart, here one can find quotations for girlfriends, spouse, friendship and kissing
. With passion, romance and togetherness we provide you with a unique collection of love quotations.
Here on love quotations you will find quotes and sayings on all love topics. Whether you are looking for famous quotes, romance quotes, love sayings, first love, true love or sad love quotes you will find them all right here.
Love sayings and quotations are a wonderful way to say all that is in your heart in the best possible way. Become Shakespeare, Coleridge and romantic poets in a minute as you present the prefect expression of love
with a new love quotation making each day special and romantic in each and every way possible.
Enter this enchanting and enriching world of love quotations
and express your love to your sweetheart with a quote of your choice. May these quotations fill your world with joy and happiness and bind two souls as one for now and forever.
- Love is the catalyst that causes change. Love is the balm that brings healing to the soul.
- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- I have great hopes that we shall love each other all our lives as much as if we had never married at all. Lord Byron
- I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. Mother Teresa
- He is not a lover who does not love forever. Euripides
- The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love. Pearl Bailey
- Love is not a mere impulse, it must contain truth, which is law. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- "First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever." Rosemary Rogers
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Ingrid Bergman
- Love: Two minds without a single thought. Philip Barry
- The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable. Victor Hugo
- "Love puts the fun in together, The sad in apart, The hope in tomorrow, The joy in the heart." Anonymous
- Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse. Halen
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. William Shakespeare
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle
- If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were. Kahlil Gibran
- Love gives beauty to everything it touches. Not greed and utility; they produce offices, but not dwelling houses. To be able to love material things, to clothe them with tender grace, and yet not be attached to them, this is a great service. Providence expects that we should make this world our own, and not live in it as though it were a rented tenement. We can only make it our own through some service, and that service is to lend it love and beauty from our soul. Your own experience shows you the difference between the beautiful, the tender, the hospitable, and the mechanically neat and monotonously useful. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love says: "I need you because I love you. Erich Fromm
- Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence. Edmond and Jules de Goncourt
- "Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." Anonymous
- "Love me without fear / Trust me without questioning / Need me without demanding / Want me without restrictions / Accept me without change / Desire me without inhibitions." Dick Sutphen
- "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." Nietzsche
- "Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other." Rainer Maria Rilke
- “She walks in beauty, Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes." Byron