Love sayings are the expression of our emotions that touches the heart and lives in our soul forever. When feelings are intense and simple words just doesn't do justice to our love then say it with love sayings.
Love sayings and love quotations
are honey for the soul. Whether it's Valentine's Day, a marriage proposal or simply a day special enough to bring a smile on your beloved's face, love sayings is your best choice. There are many types of love sayings like cute love sayings, friendship sayings, funny love sayings, and sweet love sayings. Each of these sayings bring out the hidden feelings within us.
With cute love sayings, you can see the reflection of your beautiful and pretty beloved . And with friendship love sayings you can take the first step for a fresh beginning to your relationship. When you want to patch up with your sweetheart, what better way than with funny love sayings.
All in all, these love sayings and quotations will make your sweetheart feel special and treasured.
Fit for every romantic occasion, love sayings are the ageless essence of romance.
So add some cupid magic into your love lives and simply select a love saying and express your undying love to your beloved.
Cute Love Sayings
Cute love sayings are the words of heart that brings a smile on the lips and a shine in the eyes. Share the joy of falling in love with these cute love sayings. These sayings and quotations are perfect to share a beautiful thought that just canít be expressed in simple words.
- "Love is giving someone your heart, knowing that they can destroy your whole world when you do that, but trusting that person not to do that".
- Love Happens Only Once....
Rest Is Just Life...
- A good love is delicious because you can't get enough too soon.
- "Tenderness is the repose of Passion" Joseph Joubert
- There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! Hope you dream of that special someone.
- Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- It's a rainy day when you're not around.
- You can't be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
- Donít ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody. ĖJ. D. Salinger
Sweet Love Sayings
Sweet as sugar and honey is the love of you and your beloved. Adding to this sweetness are these evergreen sweet love sayings bringing out the essence of love. Share these sayings with your lover and let the sweet rhythms of romance flow between the two of you.
- Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. --James Dean
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
- Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.
- Lovers, like bees, lead a honey-sweet life.
- I see you in every passing face.
- Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy and enough money to buy me gifts.
Friendship Love Sayings
If you are a lover then you are definitely a friend. Strengthen the bonds of friendship with these friendship love sayings. Take the first steps for your relationship to grow. Select some friendship love sayings and say whatís in your heart.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder - of somebody else
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
- Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for that person.
- The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
- There are things you'd love to hear that you would never hear from the person whom you would like to hear them from, but don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from his heart.
- Never say good-bye if you still want to try never give up if you still feel you can go on , never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go.
- Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed to those who still believe, although they've been betrayed, to those who still need to love, although they've been hurt before, and to those who have the courage and faith to build trust again.
- Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Hope you find the one that makes you smile.