Laughter is the best medicine. And that’s true for funny love sayings as well. Share a smile and laugh together for a while with these funny valentine sayings. There is no better way to come closer than with jokes and funny words. As two hearts come together, these funny love sayings will be the expressions of your soul. Simple yet always bringing a smile, use these funny love sayings to patch up the rough edges. Make difficult situations simple and let laughter linger in your love lives forever. With the Valentine's Day coming up let these funny valentine sayings give a giggling edge to the romantic day.
- All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
- If love were a movie, you'd be a box office hit!
- Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?
- Love your enemies. It really pisses them off!
- Love's gift cannot be given, it waits to be accepted. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- We may never know all the good a simple smile can do. May no one ever come to you without going away better and happier. May everyone see kindness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile...Love is fruit in season at all times.-----Mother Teresa
- He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much.
- A good love is delicious because you can't get enough too soon.
- A smile to put you on high... A kiss to set your soul alright...Would it be alright if I spent tonight being loved by you?
Famous Love Sayings
Some words and sayings are evergreen, no matter how many times they have been said. These are the famous love sayings. Let your lover know what’s in your heart with these famous and great love sayings. These sayings of wisdom speak the eternal truth and helps us understand the ununderstandable. Send across a famous love saying with a romantic card and give wings to your heart.
- Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. Peter Ustinov
- Beauty can pierce one like a pain. Thomas Mann
- There is a time for work. And a time for love. That leaves no other time." Coco Chanel
- You fall in love with personality but you live with character.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage." Lao Tzu
- Marriage is one of the few institutions that allow a man to do as his wife pleases." Milton Berle
- "Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." Mark Twain
- And in the end, the love you take Is equal to the love you make." John Lennon and Paul McCartney
- Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. Voltaire
- "When he spoke, what tender words he used! So softly, that like flakes of feathered snow, they melted as they fell." John Dryden
- Love: Two minds without a single thought.
- Love without return is like a question without an answer
Inspirational Love Sayings
Ever wondered what makes a life beautiful and precious? Well they are the inspiration that we draw from different sources in our everyday life. Make life beautiful and lovely with these inspirational love sayings. Share these sayings with your partner and make your world a happier and a better place. As the name goes these inspirational love sayings teach us something or the other of our everyday life. Enjoy thema and share these love sayings with your beloved today!
- Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
- Love ís over brimming mystery joins death and life. It has filled my cup of pain with joy. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
- The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
- When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.
- To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever. Henry Drummond
- Love adorns itself; it seeks to prove inward joy by outward beauty. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration. D. H. Lawrence
- Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished. Og Mandino
- Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life. Smiley Blanton
- Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. George Jean Nathan
- He who hesitates is lost.