From time immemorial romantic flowers have been a symbol of love,
romance and togetherness. The tradition of giving flowers is something
that is always shared between lovers, friends and families. Flowers
not only bring a cheerful smile on a face but they also symbolize
the special occasions of love like the Valentine’s
Whether it is the first date senior prom, anniversary or proposal flowers, bouquets and fragrant blooms are an essential part of the occasion. But unfortunately because of its popularity, flowers have become the most easily available gift to present to someone. But this year you can change this by adding a special touch of magical romance to your relationship.
Well giving flowers is one thing, but presenting the right flower on the right occasion is something that is totally romantic and special. Each flower has its individual meaning. Sometimes this meaning of flower has grown from ancient traditions and sometimes from its use and popularity. Like we all know that the red rose is a symbol of love and passion, but how about pink or yellow rose? Some of us will try to guess while others will not know about it.
Here are the common meanings of the most romantic flowers that you can present to your beloved to express your love. As you present the romantic flower to your beloved include a small note letting the meaning of the flower as well.
So add a spin to your romantic lives with the different romantic flowers to present to your sweetheart. Whether it is your first love, or your lover is far away say it all with flowers and let romance fill fragrance in your world forever.
- Asters symbolize beginnings.
- Azaleas represent first love.
- Daisies mean innocence.
- Hyacinths are representative of young love.
- Purple lilacs represent the first experience of love.
- White roses symbolize innocence and purity.
- A Red and White Rose combination represents unity.
- Baby's Breath signifies ever-lasting love.
- Honeysuckle reppresents the bonds of love.
- Lavender means devotion.
- Pink roses symbolize lasting friendship.
- Stephanotis, or Madagascar jasmine, means happiness in marriage.
- Sunflowers mean adoration.
- Pomegranate means unspoken desire.
- Yellow Tulip symbolizes hopeless love.
Passion and Desire
- Anthurium symbolizes intense attraction.
- Calla lily means magnificent beauty.
- Orchids represent ecstasy.
- Pansies mean the unspoken thoughts of lovers.
- Peach roses express desire.
- Red roses symbolize passion and love.
- Agapanthus, or African lily, means love letters.
- Astilbe, or False Spirea, symbolizes "I will wait for you."
- Heliotrope means thoughts of devotion.
- Gladioli symbolizes strength of character
- Ivy means fidelity
- Violets represent faithfulness.
- Zinnia means the thought of absent friends.