One of the most special days for any person is the ‘birthday.’ With happy birthday wishes flowing in one of the best ways to wish your loved ones are through these birthday quotations. Unique, different and special, these birthday quotes will definitely add that special magical feeling to the grand day.
Select from these happy birthday quotations and sayings and wish a warm greeting to all your friends and kins. Make the birthday an occasion to smile, laugh and feel that there are people around you, who care and are as excited about this special day as yourself. Happy Birthday!!
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. - Jean Paul Richter
- From our birthday, until we die, Is but the winking of an eye. - William Butler Yeats
- The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet. - Robert Orben
- A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. - Author Unknown
- Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. - Menachem Mendel Schneerson
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost
- “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
- There was a star danced, and under that was I born. William Shakespeare
- Real birthdays are not annual affairs. Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth. Ralph Parlette
- A birthday:--and now a day that rose With much of hope, with meaning rife-- A thoughtful day from dawn to close: The middle day of human life. - Jean Ingelow
- " A Birthday's a day to celebrate your accomplishments, your favorite memories, and the wonderful person, you are."
- " A Birthday's the beginning of a year that's fresh and new, blue skies and bright horizons, that are waiting just for you."
- " Birthdays' are for looking back, on childhood days gone by, when days were fun an carefree, and our dreams would reach the sky."
- " Every Birthday brings a dream, that's cherished by the heart, a dream in which your brightest hopes and wishes play a part."
- " A birthday a gateway, to what the future holds, and to greater understanding as the story of life unfolds."
- " A Birthday is the first day of a year of true contentment, to be found in special things like laughter, caring friends and fond remembering."
- " A Birthday is the first day, of another glorious year, a year of new tomorrows, that are shining bright and clear."
- " A parcel of joy and cheer, gaiety, pomp and show and fun and frolic- that's what a Birthday is for."