It is once more graduation time. With a feeling of excitement and fun, graduates get ready to feel the excitement and fun surrounding this special moment. The expressions of delight in such a special moment are best reflected through these different graduation quotes and sayings.
These graduation quotations are like the light shining, signifying the importance of education. Graduation is the first step towards the outer world, paving your way to success. And as each one of you go through this special experience of being graduate, take a moment and see what the years gone by has given you.
Select from these different graduation quote and sayings and express your thoughts and joys with your friends and kin.
- "Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed."-- Erma Bombeck
- "Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors! "-- Louisa May Alcott
- "Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a
time when you will be grateful you did"
- "All that stands between the graduate and the top of the ladder is the ladder."
- "There is no need to reach high for the stars. They are already within you - just reach deep into yourself!" – Anonymous
- "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."-Aristotle
- "The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after. "-- Newton D. Baker
- "The wit of a graduate student is like champagne. Canadian champagne."-- Robertson Davies
- Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that , you'll make a difference. -- Arie Pencovici
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success.
- Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference.
- "The things taught in schools and colleges are not an education, but the means of education." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Education make a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.
- There is a good reason they call these ceremonies "commencement exercises." Graduation is not the end; it's the beginning. Orrin Hatch
- The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows." Sydney J Harris
- You cannot help but learn more as you take the world into your hands. Take it up reverently, for it is an old piece of clay, with millions of thumbprints on it. - John Updike
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain
- There are three schoolmasters for everybody that will employ them - the senses, intelligent companions, and books. -- Henry Ward Beecher
- The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate. -- Doug Larson
- Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. - Anthony J. D'Angelo