| Lovecarnival > Romantic Quotes > Life Quotations
are the words of wisdom, helping us enjoy the different hues of life. In this section of life quotes one can find different free quotations highlighting the different aspects of life. These quotations about life are the simplest way to understand the depth of life.
So as we step into this wonderful world of wisdom quotes and sayings, letís make sure that our life is a better place to be, giving us the flavor to enjoy life to the fullest. Make these life sayings a part of your world and change the way you perceive your life itself.
- Life's like a play; it's not the length but the excellence of the acting that matters.
- Life is more strict than a teacher. A teacher teaches a lesson and takes an exam. But life takes an exam and then teaches a lesson.
- There is no market for your sorrows, so never advertise your feelings,just display your attitude.
- If you don't like something change it , if you can't change it , change the way you think about it . -- Mary Engelbreit
- Men of intelligence are admired. Men of wealth are envied.
Men of power are feared. But only men of character are trusted.
- You should always learn, with life comes wisdom and with wisdom comes the courage to live your life selflessly. The more you learn about yourself and the experiences surrounding your life the more opportunities you have to make your life better and more fulfilling. -Amy Candy
- The meaning of our self is not to be found in its separateness from God and others, but in the ceaseless realisation of yoga, of union. --Rabindranath Tagore
- "If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily." Gerald Good
- Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises. - Samuel Butler
- It is only by doing good to others that one attains to one's own good. --Sri Swami Vivekananda
- Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. -ó Gene Fowler
- A person who spends some time daily on his knees for praying in front of God, will never find it difficult to stand on his feet throughout his life.
- A man finds his identity by indentifying.
- Worry often turn out to be the intrest you pay on loan that you haven't taken.
- The best condition in life is to be not so rich as to be envied nor so poor as to be damned. - Josh Billings
- I have taken more good from alcohol
than alcohol has taken out of me. --Winston Churchill
- Life is like a Book- Each day a new page with adventures to experience; lessons to learn and good deeds to replicate.
- Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow. - Mahatma Gandhi
- Many of life's circumstances are created by three basic choices: the disciplines you choose to keep, the people you choose to be with; and, the laws you choose to obey. - Charles Millhuff
- There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle; The other is as though everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein
- Life is like a library owned by the author. In it are a few books which he wrote himself, but most of them were written for him. - Harry Emerson Fosdick
- What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
They are but trifles, to be sure, but, scattered along life's pathway,
The good they do is inconceivable. - Joseph Addison
- Life, like a dome of many colored glass, Stains the white radiance of eternity. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
- The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good. Bertrand Russell
- A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up. Albert Schweitzer
- How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world. - William Shakespeare
- Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. - Benjamin Franklin
- Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Parents learn a lot from their children about coping with life. - Muriel Spark
- True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness - Friedrich Nietzsche
- The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. - Robert Louis Stevenson