The power of changing negative thoughts into positive is what is called motivational quotes and sayings. We all need a bit of lift and motivation in our everyday life. When walking out of the house we get ready to face a brand new day, motivational quotations help us along the way.
You donít have to feel all gloomy and miserable for motivational quotes. Just to give a boost to your daily life these motivational quotes are a great remedy. Some people like famous motivational quotes, others go for inspirational motivational quotes. But all share one common feeling that these quotations and sayings surely lift your spirits up and make you once more smile broadly at the different challenges of life.
So why not make it a habit to start your day with motivational quotes and make each day a circle of hopes and aspirations. Send these motivational sayings and quotations to all the people you know and let them know when times get tough there is someone to support them and pick them up.
- We do not need magic to change the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: We have the power to imagine better. --J.K. Rowling
- If you desire to blossom like a rose in the garden you have to learn the art of adjusting with the thorns.
- Are great things ever done smoothly? Time, patience, and indomitable will must show. --Swami Vivekananda
- Mistake is the first step of success, but it is not True. The correction of mistake is the first step of success.
- Those who follow the crowd will never be followed by it.
- Success will never lower its standard to accommodate us, we have to raise our standard to achieve it.
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations. "
- The horizon is the straight bottom edge of a curtain arbitrarily and suddenly lowered upon a performance. -- Jon Berger, G.
- The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps -- we must step up the stairs. -Vance Havner
- "You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills." ~ Jim Rohn
- Oppurtunity is a bald man with a beard . You can catch him coming , but you can't catch him going.
- It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference.
- His high endeavors are an inward light, that makes the path before him always bright. -- William Wordsworth
- A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.
- "Life is a competition not with others, but with ourselves. We should seek each day to live stronger, better, truer lives; each day to master some weakness of yesterday; each day to repair a mistake; each day to surpass ourselves.
- I do not fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?
- Consider the postage stamp: Its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.
- Growth is not steady, forward, upward progression. It is instead a switchback trail; three steps forward, two back, one around the bushes, and a few simply standing, before another forward leap.
- People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to. George Allen
- "Misfortunes are blessings, if we handle them well.
They are like knives, which hurt or help as we hold them by the blade or the handle."
- When somebody criticizes you don't worry,
Stones are generally thrown only in tree full of fruits
- If you wish to find, you must search.
Rarely does a good idea interrupt you.- Jim Rohn
- "You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind." -- Darwin P. Kingsley
- Nobody motivates today's workers. If it doesn't come from within, it doesn't come. Fun helps remove the barriers that allow people to motivate themselves.-- Herman Cain
- ""The test of man is - how much he can bear,
how much he can share,
how soon he confesses a mistake
and makes amends for it. "