Romantic quotations are a world filled with emotions, hopes and dreams. It is here that words of the heart are expressed openly. When love happens, lots of emotions overwhelm us. Sometimes happy, sometimes with a tear we wish to say a lot to our partner. But how?
Romantic sayings and quotes is the answer to all your feelings. Let these love words voice your feelings and add color to your relationship. These romantic quotations have been selected keeping in mind that no two lovers are alike and the way each couple wishes to voice their love and romance is unique and special.
So step into this rich collection of romantic quotations and feel the rainbow of love and romance flow into your world.
- Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else. Nicholas Sparks
- Romantic love is a passionate spiritual-emotional-sexual attachment between a man and a woman that reflects a high regard for the value of each other's person. Nathaniel Branden
- “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."
- "First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever." Rosemary Rogers
- "What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil". Friedrich Nietzsche
- "In a great romance, each person plays a part the other really likes." Elizabeth Ashley
- Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be. -Samuel Johnson
- "Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time."Unknown
- “Romantic love is an illusion. Most of us discover this truth at the end of a love affair or else when the sweet emotions of love lead us into marriage and then turn down their flames.” Thomas More
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
- They spoil every romance by trying to make it last forever.
- The lovers of romance can go elsewhere for satisfaction but where can the lovers of truth turn if not to history?
- "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person." Margaret Anderson
- “There are two sorts of romantics: those who love, and those who love the adventure of loving ” Lesley Blanch
- Romance is the poetry of literature.
- “In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love, you want the other person"
- "Love is just an abbreviation for everything we have ever wanted to say about that one person who truly means something to us, all wrapped up in a tiny four-letter box".
- Men always want to be a woman's first love – women like to be a man's last romance. Oscar Wilde
- A simple friend wonders about your romantic history. A real friend could blackmail you with it. Unknown
- "The sound of a kiss is not so loud as a cannon, But its echo lasts a great deal longer!" Unknown
- "Love is something eternal, The aspect may change, But not the essence." Vincent Van Gogh
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8