In the hectic pace of life, most of us get distressed quite easily. A change, a positive direction is like a fresh breeze that can make us smile each morning. Giving a positive start to each day are these famous life sayings. Each life quote and saying is sure to touch one part or the other of your life. Whether it is motivational sayings to boost you up for that interview or a romantic life saying to express the romantic feelings of your heart; we have it right here.
Also with a tinge of humor are the funny life sayings and quotations that is sure to tickle a funny bone in your body. So letís get started and make these latest and best sayings about life a way to begin each day with a positive attitude.
- Life is a competition not with others, but with ourselves. We should seek each day to live stronger, better, truer lives; each day to master some weakness of yesterday; each day to repair a mistake; each day to surpass ourselves.
- Strength is Life, Weakness is death. --Swami Vivekananda
- We live in this world when we love it.-- Rabindranath Tagore
- Two golden rules of life. Don't believe the Doubted one! Don't Doubt the believed one!
- Make your life a rose that speaks silently in the Language of fragrance. --Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- In our desire for eternal life we pray for an eternity of our habit and comfort, forgetting that immortality is in repeatedly transcending the definite forms of life in order to pursue the infinite truth of life. --Rabindranath Tagore
- We believe that mere movement is life, and that the more velocity it has, the more it expresses vitality.-- Rabindranath Tagore
- Life will never Provide Warranty & Guaranty. It can only provide Possibility & Opportunity. Its up to you to convert them into success and reality.
- The fundamental desire of life is the desire to exist. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- Mornings are reminders to say that you arenít just given another day to enjoy, but a chance to right the wrong of yesterday.
- I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- Life will be pleasant...if we are satisfied with what we have...,
But will be more thrilling if we make efforts to achieve what we desire..!!
- If you want to have life, you have to die every moment for it. Life and death are only different expressions of the same thing looked at from different standpoints; they are the falling and the rising of the same wave, and the two form one whole. -- Swami Vivekananda
- Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner. --Les Brown
- Life is a rope that swings us through hope, always believe today is better than yesterday and tomorrow will be much better than today.
- Life is touch n go..
Some people will be there only for sometime..
Some will go away..
But..People who find u special will always find ways to stay
- An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.
Pope John Paul II
- Life is nothing when we get everything but life everything when we miss something in life. Value of people is realized in their absence.
- Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- Life is so short,
so follow some rules..
& never avoid anything that makes u smile.
- Life is a novel of mystery. U never know which page'll bring a good twist in the story. Keep on reading coz happiness comes when it is most unexpected.
- Life does not end today but it will not start tomorrow.
- This life is a hard fact; work your way through it boldly, though it may be adamantine; no matter, the soul is stronger.--Swami Vivekananda
- Life's errors cry for the merciful beauty that can modulate their isolation into a harmony with the whole. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- It takes several years for a seed to become a tree. A flower takes months to blossom. So have patience for any beautiful things to happen in life.
- In Life Don't Trust People whose Feelings Changes with Time, Instead Trust People Whose Feelings Remain the Same Even when Time Changes.
- The maximum time you will have to spend in your life is with yourself.
So make yourself as interesting and excellent as possible.
- Our life begins with our cry,
Our life ends with other's cry,
Try to utilize this gap and
laugh as much as possible between
- Life, like a child, laughs, shaking its rattle of death as it runs. -- Rabindranath Tagore