Romantic sayings are one of the most beautiful ways to express your love and affection for your sweetheart. These romantic love sayings open the windows of the heart and say the most deepest and profound feelings in a simple and beautiful way.
There are different types of romantic sayings. Some are sweet love sayings, some are romantic sweet love sayings and then are also romantic sayings and quotes. Here is a collection of the different love sayings and quotations making each day a celebration of love and affection. These different sayings capture the romantic mood and can be sent across to your sweetheart on any special occasion like birthday, anniversary, your first date and even Valentine’s Day.
So build up your stock as we bring together a large collection of romantic love sayings along with cute sayings, and love quotations. Let your feelings be known making each moment spent together romantic and deeply intimate.
Let this world of romantic love sayings capture your senses and make you fall in love once more.
- "If you have it (love), you don't need to have anything else.
If you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have."--Sir James M. Barrie
- Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. --
- I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn't marry them.
- Men always want to be a woman's first love – women like to be a man's last romance. Oscar Wilde
- Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. Michael Leunig
- Where love reigns the impossible may be attained. Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire.
- And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. --
John Lennon & Paul McCartney
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
- Music makes one feel so romantic - at least it always gets on one's nerves - which is the same thing nowadays. Oscar Wilde
- The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
- "Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers' gardens."
- Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
- To understand one's self is the classic form of consolation; to delude one's self is the romantic
- "Love is space and time measured by the heart."
- The hand cannot reach higher than does the heart.
- The heart has eyes which the brain knows nothing of.
- The love we give away is the only love we keep.
- The heart was made to be broken.
- The truly important things in life - love, beauty, and one's own uniqueness - are constantly being overlooked.