Love is always sweet, tender and beautiful. Sharing these romantic feelings is this grand new collection of short love sayings. These sweet and romantic love sayings are the perfect way to express your thoughts and voice your love.
And who says short love sayings is only to be shared with your partner? You love your mom, dad, sister and friend. So why not send a sweet love saying or quote to them and brighten up the day. Here is a collection of some fantastic short love sayings to select from.
These love sayings range from romantic, passionate, thoughtful and cute. Say what’s in your heart with the different short love sayings selected especially for you.
- "To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best." William Thackeray
- This maiden she lived with no other thought, than to love and be loved by me.
Edgar Allan Poe
- "Let not the hours pass by in the dark. Kindle the lamp of love with thy life." - Rabindranath Tagore (Gitanjali pg. 10)
- "Therefore, if you desire love, try to realize that the only way to get Love is by giving love. That the more you give, the more you get." - Stranger By The River
- Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.-- Rabindranath Tagore
- “Love is absolute. But the conception of Love varies with the individual consciousness.” – Stranger By The River
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. --Mother Teresa
- Do not hate anybody, because that hatred which comes out from you must, in the long run, come back to you. If you love, that love will come back to you, completing the circle.- Swami Vivekananda
- "Love sees no color, age, weight, or looks, it only sees what is in your heart." - Shana Stanley
- "A demanding love is like a shadow for it has no substance." - The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
- Love and hate are opposites. If people say love is the most important thing in the world, then what is hate?
- He who wants to do good knocks at the gate: he who loves finds the door open.
- Love gives life and hate destroys it.
- You can never destroy the ones you love, only the ones you hate. So the only way to avoid destruction is to love.
- "If one gets his life together, there will be enough love and bounty to take care of every avenue of life." - Harold Klemp, Cloak of Consciousness, pg. 164)
- Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
- "Love is not blind, it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less." - Rabbi J. Gordon
Love is the only water that can quench the heart's thirst.
- Purity, patience, and perseverance are the three essentials to success and, above all, love.- Swami Vivekananda
- Love needs to display all its entire splendor, like a peacock, before it can be appreciated.
- "Love is, above all, the gift of oneself." - Jean Anouilh
- "If you truly love something, let it go. It will come back if and when the time is right." - Katie Schrimshe