Wedding is one of the most special days in oneís life. Right from the wedding invitations to the wedding verses everything is wrapped delicately in anticipation and joy. Each and everything is selected delicately and with utmost care.
And in all these wedding preparations, one thing that definitely holds prominence is the wedding sayings. Wedding sayings are used in the wedding vows, in giving the wedding toasts and are also a part of the wedding verses. Couples even go for putting the wedding sayings in the wedding invitations. So we see, sayings and quotations form an important part of this grand ceremony.
Selecting the perfect wedding saying for your wedding day is an important task. There are different types of sayings like wedding invitation sayings, wedding favor sayings, wedding anniversary sayings, wedding shower sayings, funny wedding sayings, Hawaiian wedding sayings and many more.
Here is a collection of different wedding sayings to select from. Whether you are the best man, bride, groom or bridesmaid, you will something of your choice here. So select from this large collection of wedding sayings and quotations and wish the happy couple a happy married life.
Wedding sayings never lose their charm. So donít wait any longer and send a lovely thoughtful wedding saying to the one you care.
- A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries.
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- All marriages are happy. It's living together afterwards that is difficult.
- "To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best." William Thackeray
- Love knows no rule. Love is ever the beginning of knowledge, as fire is of light.
- Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
- Marriage - a book in which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters in prose. Beverly Nichols
- This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
- An old man who marries a young wife grows younger - but she grows older.
- Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get home, but it doesn't always go with everything else in the house. Jean Kerr
- Men make love more intensely at 20, but make love better, however, at 30 - Catherine II
- "Marriage is a coming together for better or for worse, hopefully enduring, and intimate to the degree of being sacred."
- Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts. William Shakespeare
- Marriage is an Athenic weaving together of families, of two souls with their individual fates and destinies, of time and eternity--everyday life married to the timeless mysteries of the soul.
- The married are those who have taken the terrible risk of intimacy and, having taken it, know life without intimacy to be impossible.
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
- "There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage."
- Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
- Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one. Friedrich Halm
- We sat side by side in the morning light and looked out at the future together. Brian Andres
To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup, Whenever you're wrong, admit it; Whenever you're right, shut up."
- Spouse: someone who'll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn't have had if you'd stayed single.
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character.