| LoveCarnival > Soul Mates
Love happens...Relationships take time and work.|
As the two become one; quotations, love letters and romance flows free. These are all signs of true soulmates. Take your love to new levels of togetherness with wedding ideas, gifts and romantic honeymoon vacations.
Soul mates are the sharers of the eternal bond of togetherness, companionship and true love. Connecting through heart, mind and soul they are friends for life. Soul mates often connect with each other in a very unique and special way.
But how do we know who is our soul mate? You love the person completely and wholly and can sense everything about your lover. You are happy together and canít think of separation ever. Well, it seems like you have found your soul mate and friend for life.
But like all relationships you have to work even on this one. There are different kinds of soul mates. Understanding what kind of a soul mate you have got or what kind of a soul mate you are, will help you to make your relationship stronger and everlasting. Read below the four types of soul mates and see which one fits best for you and your lover.
The Romantic Soul Mate
- Feels complete and satisfied in a loving and caring relationship.
- Seeks fulfillment in a relationship and gains confidence and self-identity from it.
- Believes in sharing everything and all secrets from the most trivial to the most important.
- Believes in constantly working on a relationship with spending quality time on it.
The romantic soul mate believes in showing their love and affection to their soul mates all the time. A romantic will shower you with gifts and plan romantic getaways. However, sometimes they tend to go overboard. Even if your soul mate is also a romantic it becomes a little too much in everyday life. It will begin to wear the other person out.
A romantic soul mate should learn how to balance the flow of events. Itís not wrong to want to do special things all the time, but you donít want to scare the other person off. True romantics know how to maintain the perfect balance, making their lovers come back for more and more.
The Sharing Soul Mate
- Believes in sharing a romantic and love filled life as the best way to grow and change things for the better.
- Feels complete and satisfied when sharing oneself with the soul mate.
- Views sharing dreams, hopes, aspirations as the way to communicate the message of love.
- Thinks intimate relationship with ones soul mate is to give meaning and direction to their lives together.