| Lovecarnival > Spiritual Messages
Spiritual messages are a world of wisdom, motivating each one of us to find the right path in the different walks of life. In this section of everyday wisdom, one can find motivating thoughts and sayings from famous religious leaders like Osho, Ramakrishna and many others. These messages are like a ray of hope for each one us. Whether young or old, one is sure to relate to these inspirational sayings and start each day with a new hope.
Each day here you will find a new spiritual message that will make your world a better place and help you understand life in all its shades. So let’s start this spiritual journey and make lives better around us.
- "God help those who do not help themselves." -Wilson Mizner
- “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” --Jesus Christ
- The future starts today, not tomorrow. Pope John Paul II
- We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking , only to learn that it is God who is shaking them. --Charles C West
- "The preaching that this world needs most is the sermons in shoes that are walking with Jesus Christ." -D.L. Moody
- "You cannot know the meaning of your life until you are connected to the power that created you." - Shri Nirmala Devi
- Avoid excessive merriment. A mind in that state never becomes calm; it becomes fickle. Excessive merriment will always be followed by sorrow. Tears and laughter are near kin. People so often run from one extreme to the other.
- Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it.
Pope John Paul II
- God is at home; it is we who have gone for a walk. --Meister Eckhart
- Actions of a man, who is free from attachments of fruits of actions, free from malice, stable in knowledge of the self, who works for the sake of sacrifice, are totally destroyed. - GITA saar
- When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place. --Bhagavad Gita
- Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them. -- Rabindranath Tagore
- Man's distance from Divinity is the same as his distance from himself. --Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- This life is short, the vanities of the world are transient, but they alone live who live for others, the rest are more dead than alive.--Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Love is the secret key. It opens the door of the divine. Laugh, love, be alive, dance, sing says Osho
- Life is just a chance to see for yourself your beginning and your end.
--Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- I require from each of you no other gift, no more valuable offering than the Heart I have endowed you with. Give me that heart, as pure as when I gave it to you, full of the nectar of Love I filled it with. --Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- There is only one sin and that is unawareness, and only one virtue and that is awareness. Do whatsoever you are doing, but remain a witness to it, and immediately the quality of your doing is transformed, says Osho.
- There is no need for any hope and there is no need to feel hopeless. Live here now. Life is tremendously blissful, it is showering here and you are looking somewhere else, says Osho
- Sing the songs of joy to the Lord, serve the Name of the Lord, and become the servant of His servants. Guru Nanak
- Prayer must emanate from the heart, where God resides, and not from the head where doctrines and doubts clash.--Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- You are not the container but the content. Discarding the container and discovering the content is the whole process of enlightenment says Osho.
- Learn to speak little and to speak softly. That will reduce the chances of getting angry. Seek the good in others and the evil in yourself.--Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- God doesn't look at how much we do, but with how much love we do it. --Mother Teresa
- Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
- As many have merely heard of snow but not seen it, so many are the religious preachers who have read only in books about the attributes of God, but have not realised. -Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa
- “Live in me, let me live in you, says the Lord.” --Jesus Christ
- "If you deceive someone, you lose one of life's greatest treasures, you lose
the capacity to trust. Because without trust, love is not possible". Osho
- God had one son on earth without sin, but never one without suffering.
- “Wisdom is true knowledge — rather knowing than knowledge, because it has no full point to it. It goes on growing it goes on flowing. The man of wisdom goes on learning; there never comes a stop. Don’t be knowledgeable, be wise,” says Osho
- The greatest help to spiritual life is meditation. In meditation we divest ourselves of all material conditions and feel our divine nature. We do not depend upon any external help in meditation.
- Don’t be afraid, this existence is not your enemy. This existence mothers you; this existence is ready to support you in every possible way. Trust and you will start feeling a new upsurge of energy in you; that energy is love, Osho
- Cleanse your mind of the temptations and tenets of ignorance; make it free from duct, so that God may be reflect therein.--Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- If you miss your youth, you will miss your old age also – remember. So I am not saying become old while you are young. I am saying be whatsoever you are; let that moment be your totality. When a child, be a child; never enforce your wisdom on any child because that is a crippling thing. Don’t try to make a child old before he is old, don’t crush him, says Osho
- Why are people so afraid? The answer is that they have made themselves helpless and dependent on others. We are so lazy, we do not want to do anything ourselves. We want a Personal God, a Savior or a Prophet to do everything for us.
- Life never fits with any belief and if you try to force life into your beliefs you are trying to do the impossible. It has never happened; it cannot happen in the nature of things. Drop all beliefs and start learning how to experience, says Osho
- All action results from thought, so it is thoughts that matter. -Sai Baba