What makes love so special? Is it the special bond they share, is it the romantic moments and candle light dinners? Or is love the unconditional emotion of each other’s happiness forever. Perhaps it is all of these things and more. Yet one thing remains true for each and every person who has been in love sometime or the other that love is one emotion that makes you live to the fullest.
And celebrating this beautiful and romantic feeling of the heart is the Valentine’s Day. Lovers and couples do everything possible to make this day special and romantic. With spending time with each other, giving cards, gifts and flowers to the various valentine crafts there are so many things on the table.
And when the heart wants to do something special for someone then valentine crafts come in the top categories. Here are different Valentine’s Day craft ideas to make your sweetheart smile in appreciation and admiration. These different craft ideas are simple and easy to make. So don’t go away and make this Valentine’s Day remarkably special in each and every way possible.
Romantic Music CDs
One excellent valentine craft idea is to make your very own personalized CD. It is quite easy to go and select a romantic CD collection on Valentine’s Day. But how about giving it a thought and picking love songs that both of you have shared from a long time. Write down the evergreen love songs
and some latest tracks that both of you are very fond of and present them to your partner on this Valentine’s Day.
Potpourri Valentine Heart
A valentine heart potpourri is an excellent free craft idea for this Valentine’s Day. Let the fragrance of this gift idea linger in your world for a long time to come. For this free valentine craft idea you require the following.
- Plastic potpourri heart with holes 1
- Red tulle circle 2
- Potpourri handful
- Red sparkle artificial leaves 2
- Red glitter artificial grape berry 1
- Red satin ribbon
1. Put the two red tulle circles on a flat surface. Take a small handful of the potpourri in the center of the circle. Gather up the edges of circles of tulle.
2. Now open up the plastic potpourri heart and place the potpourri wrapped in tulle inside the heart. Make sure the tulle fills up the entire heart, if it doesn’t pull little edges of tulle around until you are satisfied with the look when you close the heart again.
3. Take two red sparkle leaves from the branch and squeeze a small drop of hot glue on the back of one of the red sparkle leaves and press it into place on the front half of the heart, on one side of the dip in the heart. Now place the other red sparkle leaf, on the other side of the dip in the heart on the front half of the heart.
4. Take the small red and paste it to the spot on the leaves where they meet in the dip of the heart.
5. Finally cut a 12” piece of the red satin ribbon and thread the end through the hole for hanging at the tip of the heart.