Valentine’s day quotes and sayings are the eternal expressions of love and romance shared by lovers from time immemorial. Right from Romeo and Juliet to today’s young couples, Valentine quotes are the window to the soul for each and everybody.
Friends, lovers and couples look for romantic quotations on St. Valentine’s Day as a way to show their true feelings. With a complete range of cute Valentine’s Day quotes, romantic quotes and love quotations there are so many options to select from.
So make your Valentine’s Day special as we bring together a fantastic collection of different romantic quotations. Let the feelings of your heart be known and as you say ‘I love you’, let these Valentine’s Day quotations and sayings bring a smile on your beloved’s face.
- "The heart has its reasons, Where of reason knows nothing." Pascal
- A lovely relationship should have the determination like a mirror which never loses its ability to reflect even if it’s broken into a thousand pieces.
- Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! -Thomas Hood
- "No man is truly married Until he understands Every word his wife is NOT saying." Anonymous
- You are always new. The last of your kisses was ever the sweetest... John Keats
- A lovely heart-shaped box of chocolates was received on Valentine's Day by a coed from her newest date. On the enclosed card was the inscription, "To Helen - with all my allowance."
Never sign a Valentine with your own name. - Charles Dickens
- Love doesn't grow on trees like apples in Eden - it's something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too. Joyce Cary
- A beautiful relationship does not depend on how good understanding you have with someone, it depends on how well you avoid misunderstandings.
- Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. Robert Browning
- At the touch of Love every one becomes a poet. Plato
- One advantage of marriage, it seems to me, is that when you fall out of love with him, or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until maybe you fall in again. Judith Viorst
- Tomorrow is Saint Valentine’s day, All in the morning betime, And I a maid at your window, To be your Valentine. William Shakespeare (Hamlet)
- I claim there ain't
As great as Valentine. -Ogden Nash
- Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, Love, thou art every day my Valentine! Thomas Hood
- In our life there is a single color, as on an artist`s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love. Marc Chagall
- "The sound of a kiss is not so loud as a cannon, But its echo lasts a great deal longer!” Anonymous
- Let those love now, who never loved before; Let those who always loved, now love the more. Anonymous
- "Love is an irresistible desire, To be irresistibly desired." Robert Frost
- "Love is a hidden fire, A pleasant sore, A delicious poison, A delectable pain, An agreeable torment, A sweet and throbbing wound, A gentle death." Fernando de Pujas
- The course of true love never did run smooth. William Shakespeare
- So all the romantic people out there, pick up from the range of romantic valentine quotes and wish your loved ones a Happy Valentine’s Day!