are the most romantic quotations and thoughts to make your Valentine’s Day special. The love sayings that give an expression to the emotions of the heart are great to make any day a bit more romantic and intimate. But when it comes to Valentine’s Day we need something extra…a double topping of romance, an extra ounce of passion, a bit rosier ambience and the most important thing valentine sayings
to evince what we feel. So make this Valentine the perfect excuse to open your heart and express your deepest feelings to your sweetheart. Whether it is roses, chocolates or special Valentine’s Day gifts team it up with some close emotional, soul stirring Valentine’s Day sayings
and give it your personal touch.
There are many types of valentine sayings like funny valentine sayings
, short valentine sayings, valentine sayings for friends and many more. So, whether your relationship is just blooming, or enjoying a stable commitment, there is some or the other valentine saying to voice your thoughts. You must have heard them some time or other but still the beauty and depth of it remains anew. Share these thoughtful words with your beloved and express your love, affection, admiration, compassion and say from the deepest level of your heart “ Happy Valentine’s Day.”
For your convenience we have broken down these valentine sayings
in different categories to help you find what you are looking for in the valentine saying section. So read and pick your favorite romantic valentine’s day saying
and send it as a sms, card quotation, love letter or emails to make your lover feel the most special person on this earth.
Romantic Valentine Sayings
Romance is in the air, so we packed them all in one place with these romantic valentine sayings. These valentine's day sayings will will your heart with the warmth of love making you go back the memory lane when you both met for the first time.
- Love and death are two uninvited guests. When they will come nobody knows, but both do the same work, one takes the heart and the other takes it's beats.
- No card to give.. No lovely flowers to send. No cute graphics to forward. Sending only heart beats singing & saying
Happy Valentine's Day
Love adorns itself; it seeks to prove inward joy by outward beauty.-- Rabindranath Tagore
- Remove the temptation of idleness and cupids bow is useless - Ovid
- A good heart & good nature are two different things.
A good heart can win many relationships but a good nature can win & sustain life-long relationship.
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." --Lao-Tzu
- Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. --Helen Rowland
- Never close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart. -Charles Dickens
- To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.-Mark Twain
- "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." --Friedrich Nietzshe
- Staying far never breaks relation, staying near never builds relation.
Its a link between hearts, which never allows us to forget each other.
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. -Elynor Glyn
- "The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." --Anais Nin
Funny Valentine Sayings
Who says romance can’t have a funny bone to it. In our collection of funny valentine sayings you will find a way to tickle your partner and make a cute dimple appear on her face. So make some light moments of laughter with funny valentine sayings.
- I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. – Anonymous
- Must, bid the Morn awake! Sad Winter now declines, Each bird doth choose a mate; This day’s Saint Valentine’s. For that good bishop’s sake Get up and let us see What beauty it shall be That Fortune us assigns. - Michael Drayton
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? --Anonymous
- Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots. --Hoosier Farmer
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. --Jules Renard
- I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. --David Bissonette
- You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories. --Melanie Clark
Valentine Sayings for Friends
Valentine’s Day is not just about lovers. It is also about your best friends who have always been around for you. Here are some grand Valentine sayings
for friends so that they don’t feel totally left out on this heart to heart valentine.
- Sometimes I want to shout to the whole world how lucky i am to have you as my friend but sometimes I want to hush...afraid that somebody might take you away from me.-- Anonymous
- Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another. --Eustace Budgell
- Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends. --Mary Catherwood
- To give and receive advice - the former with freedom and yet without bitterness, the latter with patience and without irritation - peculiarly appropriate to genuine friendship. Cicero
- Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. Elbert Hubbard