Valentine love is like the waves of the sea that rise and fall with the phases of time. Love magically captures every emotion of the heart. From passionate moments of intimacy to romantic times of togetherness, it expresses all.
The beautiful Valentine’s Day is the celebration of love. It is one day we all can take a break from our hectic lifestyles and show our true love feelings to the one who means the world to us. So here are the different valentine love ideas to keep the flames of romantic love burning throughout the year.
On this Valentine’s Day make a promise to steal some moments everyday to show him or her that you are in love. Celebrate the feeling of togetherness and reach out to touch someone you love with these Valentine Love Ideas.
1. Express your valentine love with romantic candles, roses and chocolates.
2. Send a secret love note to your partner to their office offering them a chance to experience sensual pleasure with candlelight romance and body massage.
3. On this Valentine’s Day arrange for a romantic dinner at your place. Have a caterer deliver and serve a beautiful meal to your home.
4. Planning to pamper your valentine with roses
, then this time do it differently. Put a red rose on her pillow, one on the dresser, one on the TV. Put the red valentine roses throughout the house and leave a special love note with each rose.
5. Women can express Valentine love also in different ways. Share his interests for a change. Go to watch a movie of his choice or spend day fishing with him. Enjoy the experience of spending time only with him.
6. Surprise your valentine by arranging a special picnic basket and just enjoying the day on a romantic spot together.
7. Turn a dull evening to a romantic valentine love moment as both of you go out for a romantic candlelight dinner or a hand in hand walk by the moonlight.
8. Hidden love notes never fail to bring a smile. So leave romantic love notes all around the house, especially on a rough day. Hide them in the pants, wallet, car deck etc. After all valentine love is all about getting naughty and intimate.
9. Try to listen to the things your partner wants and then go shopping. Surprise him with a nice love gift when he least expects it.
10. Put romantic pictures all around the house capturing special moments you both shared together.
11. Scribble a romantic love message on the bathroom mirror with soap.
12. One way of expressing valentine love is by giving a small token of love for each day for the month of February.
13. Spend a romantic weekend together. Shut out the TV, neighbors and send your kids to some place. Let it be just you and your partner like the first days of romance.
14. Kidnap your sweetheart on this Valentine’s Day. Blindfold your partner and drive down for a romantic dinner to a grand restaurant. Remove the blindfold when you arrive at the restaurant, but put it back on her when you leave. Take him or her to romantic and special places like where you met for the first time or where you spent your first valentine’s day.
15. As your partner gets ready for a shower write a love message to her or him on the finger with your finger, like ‘I love you’. He won’t be able to see it when he gets in, but when he comes out of the shower and the bathroom is all steamy, the message will magically appear, giving him the surprise of his life.
So now Valentine love is all around you. So don’t wait any longer and make each and every day special and unique in any and every romantic way possible.