Laughter is the best medicine….|
Well this holds true for wedding toasts as well. Wedding is a beautiful occasion and a bit of wit and fun makes this day joyous and light. If you are the best man then funny wedding toasts are the best option to have a great laugh.
Select from these free funny wedding toasts and make the wedding a fun day. These funny wedding toasts are also the perfect way to break the nervous tension that gives butterflies in everyone’s stomach. Wedding is a day of enjoyment and precious emotions, so let’s keep it fun and merry. Select the free wedding toast of your choice and forget the tongue tied moments of nervousness forever.
Funny Wedding Toasts from the Best Man
- To the groom: Early in your marriage you will find it difficult to get the last word in any discussion. With time, though, you will learn how to always get the last two words in every discussion. Just make sure the words are "Yes dear."
- A honeymoon should be like a table: four bare legs and no drawers.
- Easy on the throttle, steady on the gears, roll her over gently and she'll last for many years.
- You know, the trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to actually prove it.
Love is a thousand miles long but comes in six-inch installments.
- Married life has many ups and downs. May all of yours be between the sheets!
- To our wives and lovers - may they never meet!
- She offered her honor, He honored her offer, and all night he was on her and off her.
- To the two secrets to a long-lasting happy marriage: Here's to good sense of humor - and a short memory!
- Never go to bed angry... always stay up and argue.
Always remember the three magic words: "You're right dear."
- Marriage is like a violin. After the music is over, you still have the strings.